This comprehensive set of quality accessories will greatly enhance the abilities of any telescope. Accessorizing your telescope with a variety of quality eyepieces, eyepiece filters, and a good Barlow lens significantly increases the versatility of any telescope. Using different eyepieces enables you to "zoom in" on details with low focal-length high-magnification eyepieces to view, for example, a specific cratered region of the Moon. Conversely, using moderate to long focal length eyepieces provide a wider field of view to take in larger swaths of the night sky to view, for example, the entire disk of the full Moon, or a wide-field open star cluster or gaseous nebula. Having different focal length eyepieces and a Barlow lens makes it easy to view at different magnifications through your telescope, while using filters on the aforementioned eyepieces help to enhance specific features of lunar and planetary targets. With our Premium Telescope Accessory Kit, you'll receive twelve 1.25" accessories in a foam-lined hard carry case to help you get the most out of each evening spent with your telescope.
- Thorough assortment of choice 1.25" astronomy accessories let you get the most out of any telescope - and save compared to buying items separately!
- Includes 12 premium accessories for any telescope - 5 telescope eyepieces, 6 eyepiece filters, and a versatile Barlow lens
- Includes 5 Sirius Plossl telescope eyepieces - 40mm, 17mm, 10mm, 7.5mm, and 6.3mm focal lengths for viewing at five different magnifications
- Also includes 6 eyepiece filters - 5 color planetary filters and a 13% transmission neutral-density Moon filter enhance views of our nearest celestial neighbors when they are attached to any 1.25" eyepiece
- A powerful Shorty 2x Barlow lens doubles the magnification of any inserted 1.25" eyepiece, providing a wide variety of magnification options with the included eyepieces, as well as any other 1.25" eyepiece you already own
In The Box:
- Five 1.25" Plossl Eyepieces: Plossl eyepieces have a 4-element design and a 52-degree apparent field of view. Plossl's are an excellent choice for generalized viewing, they display wonderful color, resolution, edge sharpness, and clarity. All eyepieces are fully multi-coated for the best possible performance. The kit contains a 6.3mm, 7.5mm, 10mm, 17mm, and 40mm.
- Barlow Lens: The 2X Barlow lens 1.25", is the perfect companion to the Plossls in this set giving you a total of 10 magnifications. Like the Plossl high quality optical grade glass is fully multi coated so there is no degradation of the image.
- Five Colored Planetary Filters: Included are 1.25" glass filters in the following colors: #12 Yellow, #23 Orange, #25 Red, #58 Green and #80A Blue. These filters will help to bring out the natural details of the planets.
- Moon Filter: A neutral density filter is like sunglasses for your telescope. The moon is often times too bright to be comfortably viewed through larger aperture telescopes. This filter will dim things down so you can view the moon for longer periods of time both without ruining your night vision and allowing you to see the craters and valleys in better detail.
- Aluminum Carrying Case: This beautiful and well-built case fits all of the above items in the die-cut foam interior and has room for additional accessories.