Smartphone app-driven Telescope for Entry Level Users – StarSense Explorer LT80AZ
Frankly, an entry level telescope isn’t equivalent to basic telescopes that offered in departmental or toys stores. Celestron StarSense Explorer LT80AZ refracting telescope inherits having innovative technology integrated, but is built with the most simplicity, for entry level users’ conveniences.
LT80AZ refractor does not need any current or battery to power for operating. It doesn’t require a sophisticated set-up flow, with electronic controller, neither WiFI connection. Your pre-requisitions are only :
- possessing a compatible smartphone
- your curiosity in nature and nightsky
This is a lite version vs DX series; therefore, LT80AZ is meant to be lighter in weight, smaller in size and equipped on light alt-azimuth mount.
Get your intended smartphone ready, enter the website URL (www.celestron.com/sse) and you’ll be prompted immediately the compatibility status.
Exploring nature in day time or night sky objects at ease, StarSense Explorer LT80AZ delivers enjoyment without having hesitations!
- 80mm f/11 Refractor Optical Tube (FL 900mm)
- LT Altazimuth mount (York mount)
- Adjustable aluminum tripod with accessory tray
- Altitude adjustment rod
- StarSense Dock for your phone
- StarPointer Finder with battery
- 90-degree Prism Diagonal 1.25″
- Eyepiece 25mm & 10mm 1.25″
- 2x Barlow lens 1.25″
- User’s Guide
- Unlock Code for the StarSense Explorer app
- StarryNight Limited Edition Planetarium Software (PC version)
- 1-year warranty (sales invoice acknowledgement)
Rest assured that your package will be packed properly and delivered to your door. We consign GD Express to despatch to you in Peninsular Malaysia.
Buyers from Labuan, Sabah or Sarawak, please contact us to get your an individual shipping cost, based on your actual address.
Please pardon us for NO EXPRESS or URGENT DELIVERY.
How to identify and locate the night sky objects in 3 minutes,
even you don't have telescope experience!
You love stargazing, the large gaseous planets, especially the ringed Saturn! Looking at magazine or internet gallery doesn't impress you!
If you have young children, you would get asked often where the planets or Orion's belt are positioned and how to gaze upon them with telescope. You would hardly respond to them with the right answers because you don't have the solution!
You intimidate to take action because you find it no way to target the desired object with a telescope. Perhaps you come across computerized telescopes which are assumed as an automatic unit but ... usually that is a wrong perception:
- Specific star-alignment methods are required to undergo before finding your desired target. Never assume it an automated machine when the power is switched on.
- It requires external electric power to operate. Low current supply or incompatible power supply results a haul of operation.
- No manual maneuvering is allowed for beginner's models.
- Computerized models are usually not small in dimensions.
- Additional care and upkeep are necessary due to the built-in electronic components.
- Software updating is essential.
A Computerized Telescope is Overkill If You Do only Visual Observation
Why do you need to pay extra money on the parts or components that you don't need? When you only want to observe Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, clusters or nebulae? One thing you have paid for advanced technology is your smartphone.
Unleash the power of your smartphone in night sky exploration - introducing StarSense Explorer! The StarSense Explorer series is a smartphone-app driven telescope which enables you in object locating without referring to printed star chart, or accessing to a laptop planetarium software.
Do you need any astronomy background to observe the night sky objects? Definitely, NO!
You're prequalified to access to the universe if you have a compatible smartphone in your pocket!
StarSense Explorer app is built for both iOS and Android users. Do a phone compatibility check prior. Process is as simple as below:
- get your intended smartphone ready, and browse the site: celestron.com/sse
- compatibility status will be prompted onscreen.
Alternatively, you may download the StarSense Explorer app from play store. Have it installed, and the app will show the status as well.
|Dimensions||98 × 39 × 22 cm|