Vixen Binocular Ascot 10×50 Waterproof Porro Binoculars, a standard 50mm binocular outperforms for all sort of outdoor sports, for even low-light viewing or stargazing!
- You can use it with confidence even if it is in sudden rain.
- Eye relief 18 mm and high eye point design. Even those who wear glasses also have sufficient visibility to the surrounding area.
Excellent Body Appearance
- Adoption of external polymer elastomer material. As well as being familiar with hands, shock resistance is also excellent.
Wide-angle View Type
- It is a wide vision type with an apparent field of view of 65.0°.
- It can be stretched with a single touch, it is very convenient.
- Adoption of porro prism with excellent cost performance. A clear visibility can be obtained while securing high design freedom.
- Perfect Fully Multi-coating adapted. You can get an excellent bright vision!
Tripod Mounting Adaptable
- Binoculars can be fixed to a tripod by using binocular adapter (sold separately)
- Magnifications: 10x (10-power)
- Objective Lens Aperture: 50 mm
- Optical Design: Porro
- Prism Type: BaK4
- Coating: Perfect Fully Multi-Coated (PFM)
- True Field-of-View: 6.5°
- FOV at 1000m: 113 m
- Exit pupil: 5.0 mm
- Brightness: 25
- Eye Relief: 18.0 mm
- Close Focus: 9.0 m
- Feature: Twist-up Eyecup for glasses wearer
- Focusing System: Centre, large wheel
- Waterproof: Yes
- Interpupillary Distance: 59 mm to 72 mm
- Product Dimension: 17.0×18.8×6.3 cm
- Weight: 1040 g
- Accessories: Eyepiece Rainguards, Neckstrap, Objective Lens Cap, Quality Leather Case & User Guide (English & Japanese)