Product Code: LS50THa
Availability: In Stock
The LS50THa solar telescope offers 50 mm free aperture, 350 mm focal length, and provides a bandwidth of <0.75 Angstrom. The telescope is fitted as standard with the air-pressure tuning system "Pressure-Tuner", the Etalon is safely installed inside the telescope. Prominences and surface detail can quickly be viewed spontaneously. This very portable system is an ideal travel companion for wherever you go.
A B600 blocking filter is installed inside the star diagonal. The B600 is really good for visual observing and also for imaging the sun. Focusing is achieved by a non-roting Helical focuser.
Also double-stacking with a bandwidth of only <0.5 Angstrom is possible by using the additional available LS50C filter (0550210). This filter threads directly onto the LS50THa telescope.
- The LS50THa is a Sky & Telescope 2015 Hot Product!
- The Lunt Solar LS50THa is a 50 mm f/7 dedicated h-alpha telescope.
- An internal etalon with pressure-tuning adjustment allows for a <0.75 Angstrom bandpass.
- The LS50THa comes with an integrated clamshell mounting base and a helical focuser.
- Perfect solar telescope for beginners & enthusiasts alike.
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia
- Aperture: 50 mm
- Focal Length: 350 mm
- Bandwidth: <0.75 Angstrom
- Tuning: air-pressure tuning system "Pressure-Tuner"
- Blocking Filter: B600 (6mm)
- non-rotating Helical focuser
- Tube-ring with 1/4-20 tapped base
See how enthusiasts enjoy their great views of solar prominence with LS50THa :