Whether it is casual observation in daily life or focusing on a hobby, the instrument (binoculars) in your hand must be convenient and usable:
- No need to worry about whether it is sunny or rainy, it still operates as usual;
- No need to consider whether it is convenient to carry;
- Serving age from 7 years old to 80s, without prerequisition;
- In order to achieve the goal, the best-fit paradigm cannot be compromised
Fogproof Beneficial Perfect Performing under Rain or Shine
It's important to have a fogproof binoculars - it benefits user's usage in different circumstances with uninterrupted working condition.
When it comes to outdoor activities, rain or shine would be expected. With this integrated features, users have no issue to have it performed in their activities.
And users will not be bothered of "fogging" visuals because of Nitrogen gas filled.
Accurate Focusing draws your attention on the objects way FASTER
Due to targeting objects are birds, which always flying and not stationary at one spot, observers need not only a pair of lightweight binoculars, but wide field-of-view with decent magnification not causing shaky visuals. These combination yields perfect on-the-go application with good focusing for sharp focused visual. Wider field-of-view enables birders tracking the targets, or birds easily without losing them.
No Compromise On Minimum Focus Distance for More Details
A binoculars is used to look at distant subjects. However, there are enthusiasts use their binoculars for not bird watching, but insect observation as well for further details, such as birds wing bars, beak shape or crown markings while birds feeding. It benefits enthusiasts stay on targets observing without further movement.
Assurance of 1-year warranty and 1-to-1 Exchange
You are backed by our commitment : 1-year local warranty and 1 to 1 exchange !
During the warranty period, we will be responsible for repairing for manufacturing defects. If repairs are impossible, we will replace them with new ones. Human misuse and mishandling are not covered by the warranty as well as the wear-and-tear. In the first 60 days after purchase, if the product has faulty problems, we will give one-to-one replacement (not repair) of the same model/product within 48 hours! Faulty unit is required to return to us on buyer's expense.
Special Delivery Arrangement Amid CMCO within Selangor and Kuala Lumpur: SAME DAY DELIVERY (SDE) (applicable for Kingopt Wolf Wide Angle 8x42WP Binocular only)
- Last order to process for SDE is 4pm, from Monday to Friday.
- Same Day Delivery fee will be subsidized by us up to maximum RM20 per order.
- Full delivery address with postal code is required upon order to finalize the charges.
- If delivery charges exceeding the subsidized amount (RM20), customers will be informed and required to pay for the extra amount.
- Valid mobile number is required to complete the transaction.
- Only online fund transfer (no credit card) is accepted.
- No C.O.D. is available.
- For any queries, please contact us prior order.
- Other shipping address outside Selangor (within Peninsular Malaysia), we'll consign with GD Express for delivery. Shipping status is traced on respective website.
- Model: Wolf
- Optical Design: Roof
- Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Magnification: 8x
- Field-of-View: 8.2° (wide angle)
- Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.5 meter (7.5-ft)
- Gas Filled: Yes, Nitrogen (Fogproof)
- Waterproof: IPX7 Water resistant, up to 20-min within 1-meter depth of water
- Focusing System: Central
- Kit Weight: 610 g (with strap & caps)
- Dimension: 120x150x55 mm
- Accessories included: Protective Carrying Bag | Neckstrap | Lens Cloth | Rainguards | Lens Caps | English Manual
Binoculars is a sensitive optical equipment. Please take a minute to understand the recommended "5 steps" care plan, then the maintenance work to binoculars is much simpler:
- It is not necessary to wipe the lenses frequently (to avoid scratching the lenses and affecting the transmittance of the coating).
- Store the binoculars in a dry place during periods of inactivity, such as a dry box (or electronic dry cabinet).
- Do not disassemble any parts of the binoculars.
- Do not drop (fall).
- Do not look directly at the Sun with binoculars.