POWER or OBJECTIVE LENS, Which Matters The Most?
Power or magnification isn’t the only factor for best optimization in observation clarity. It’s crucial with a decent magnification when it comes to low-light observing. As for stargazers, you’ll go for a pair of 50 mm objective lenses, with a either 7x or 10x power for high mobility. You always want a portable unit with sturdy and clear views yielded.
Low lighting shouldn't be confused with dark ambience. Thus, stargazing doesn't need a night vision device or NV binoculars. In astronomy observation, the brightness of deeps-sky objects is known as low light in magnitude, not observer's environment.
From the above diagram, it’s easy to understand that the lower magnification the wider field of view it yields. A balance device is up to resolve the target’s in better clarity. Therefore, an excellent pair of binoculars in astronomy is required with high-end lenses coating as well as prism type.
When you look up to the night sky for your desired object, you want to observe it as much detail or beautiful as you could. None is willing to observe with doubtful mind due to the poor light transmission by the low-quality coatings.
You Want A Performing Binoculars at All Time, Yet Lasts for Years, Don't You?
Is a pair of waterproof binoculars equivalent to marine binoculars? Of course not, we know where the border lays.
Binoculars with gas-filled for waterproof and fogproof is essential for an astronomy enthusiast or bird watcher. Gas purged bins protect the device from moisture and fungus while the device working well in all weather, but not in the water. Binoculars in the rains are fully different from being in the water!
Marine Binoculars is built to resist stiffer and rougher environment, and thus the special material and workmanship will apply to serve specific group of users, for example, fisherman, sailors and etc.
Vixen Binocular Ascot 10×50 Waterproof Porro Binoculars, a standard 50mm binocular outperforms the similar design and 10x50 Porro binoculars for all outdoor sports and observations! The anti-reflection coating reveals you crystal and natural clarity!
What Our Customer Says about Vixen Ascot 10x50 WP Binoculars:
We’ve been living in Izumi over 40 years, and enjoyed the birding so far!
I started off bird watching, then found starry night skies are amazing wherever travelled for birding.
I picked up the Vixen Ascot 10x50 Binoculars after consideration of lowlight observing.
My wife enjoyed the crisp and bright visual of star clusters and nebulae!
I enjoy it too, in both day and night uses. I was so happy with the pair for its performance optics!
~ ひなた (Hinata)
A trustworthy pair to start and own for your outdoor ventures and hobbies:
- You're covered with our 365-day product warranty
- You're honored with 1-to-1 Exchange in the first 30-day from purchase for any manufacturing defects
Features to Benefit our Users:
- Waterproofing: You can use it with confidence even if it is in sudden rain.
- High-Eyepoint: Eye relief 18 mm and high eye point design. Even those who wear glasses also have sufficient visibility to the surrounding area.
- Excellent Body Appearance: Adoption of external polymer elastomer material. Stable grabbing for long observation
- Wide-angle View: It is a wide vision type with an apparent field of view of 65.0°.
- Twist-up Eyecup: It can be stretched with a single touch, it is very convenient for eyeglasses wearer.
- Porro Prism: Adoption of Porro prism with excellent cost performance. A clear visibility can be obtained while securing high design freedom.
- PFM Coating: Perfect Fully Multi-coating adapted for you to receive an excellent bright vision!
- Tripod Mounting Adaptable: Binoculars can be fixed to a tripod by using binocular adapter (sold separately)
- Magnifications: 10x (10-power)
- Objective Lens Aperture: 50 mm
- Optical Design: Porro
- Prism Type: BaK4
- Coating: Perfect Fully Multi-Coated (PFM)
- True Field-of-View: 6.5°
- FOV at 1000m: 113 m
- Exit pupil: 5.0 mm
- Brightness: 25
- Eye Relief: 18.0 mm
- Close Focus: 9.0 m
- Feature: Twist-up Eyecup for eyeglasses wearer
- Focusing System: Centre, large wheel
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes, Fogproof
- Waterproof: Yes
- Interpupillary Distance: 59 mm to 72 mm
- Product Dimension: 17.0×18.8×6.3 cm
- Weight: 1040 g
- Accessories: Eyepiece Rainguards, Neckstrap, Objective Lens Cap, Quality Leather Case & User Guide (English & Japanese)