POWERSEEKER is a model designed for beginners, and it's a popular yet easy to use refracting telescope for first time users.
In order to benefit our beginners, we put the Electric Drive or Motor Drive in the package at a very special offer price. It requires few steps to install the electric drive to Celestron CG2 equatorial mount. Based on field observation for individual celestial objects, users may adjust the tracking speed from the electric drive. It's useful for users to keep the target tracked within the eyepiece field-of-view for a longer time, without disappearing from the sight due to Earth's diurnal motion.
A 9V DC battery is provided in the set.
Standard set is the regular package offered without additional accessories -
Accessories included for STANDARD SET:
- Two eyepieces (20mm & 4mm)
- 3x Barlow lens
- Erect diagonal
- Powerseeker Equatorial Mount with aluminum tripod
- Two slow motion control cables
- Objective lens cover
- Counterweight and shaft
- User's manual
Other than Standard Set, there are added items, for instance, Celestron PowerSeeker 80EQ Refractor with Motor Drive:
- Optical Design: Doublet Refractor
- Aperture (diameter of objective lens): 80mm (3.15")
- Focal Length: 900 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/11
- Mount Type: German Equatorial (EQ-1)
- Tripod: Aluminum adjustable with accessory tray (eyepiece holder)
- Supplied Eyepieces: 20 mm (45x) and 4 mm (225x)
- Barlow Lens: 3x
- Finderscope: 5x24
- Star Diagonal: 1.25" Erect Image Diagonal
- Highest Useful Magnification 189x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 12
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 131x
- Optical Coatings: Multi-Coated
- Total Telescope Weight: 8.62 kg
- Software: Starry Night Basic Edition
- Motor Drive included with 9V battery
- Other accessories included: Counterweight, counterweight shaft, slow motion control cables, objective lens cover, color user's guide
Remark: Shipping is excluded! Please select your destination upon order.