If you're looking for a dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing, then the AstroMaster Series is for you. Each AstroMaster model is capable of giving correct views of land and sky.
The AstroMaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
- Model: AstroMaster EQ
- Aperture: 130mm Reflecting (Newtonian)
- Focal Length : 650 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/5.0
- Mounting: German Equatorial mount (CG-3)
- Finder Scope: Built-on StarPointer
- Eyepieces included: 20 mm eyepiece (33x) – 1.25”, erect image for both terrestrial and astronomical use and 10 mm eyepiece (65x) – 1.25”
- Highest Useful Magnification: 255x
- Light Gathering Power 345x compared to the unaided eye
- Tripod: stainless steel pre-assembled adjustable 1.25" in diameter
- Feature: No tool setup, Free download of SkyPortal App for iOS or Android platform
- 2 Year Warranty (local manufacturer for Malaysia market)
An improved, upgraded version from PowerSeeker 127 Reflector yet with sleek design, sturdy mounting to sustain beginners' interests in star-observing. 130mm is a decent aperture for a first-time user or astro-enthusiast to start in space exploration for years to come. Set-up is quick and no tools required. An excellent package at this low price but high quality make!
|In The Box|
|Included Items||1x Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ 130mm f/5 Newtonian OTA, 1x 20mm Erect-Image Eyepiece 1.25", 1x 10mm Eyepiece 1.25", 1x Star Pointer Finder, 1x CG-2 Equatorial Mount Head, 2x Slow-Motion Cables, 1x Adjustable-Height Tripod, 1x Counterweight Bar, 2x 4.8-Pound Counterweights, 1x "The Sky" Level 1 Planetarium Software, 1x User's Manual.|