The LXPS Rechargeable Portable Power Supply easily powers your telescope and electronic devices while in the field. Connect your equipment using the two 12V cigarette lighter ports, two USB ports, or through the positive/negative terminals on the back. The LXPS includes a built-in circuit breaker and fused circuit to protect your valuable equipment. With UK and international type AC adapter plugs, you’ll be able to recharge the LXPS both in the field and overseas.
The Meade LXPS 7 also includes an adjustable super bright 30 LED spotlight and white flashlight with red filter attachment, perfect for setting up and tearing down in the dark. The LXPS is great for emergency situations like jump starting your car battery. With 7-amp hours, the LXPS 7 is a key essential to compliment any observing session.
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Battery Capacity: 7-amp hour
- Battery Voltage: DC 12V
- Two (2) DC12 V Cigarette lighter output ports
- Two (2) DC5V USB output ports
- Multi exchangeable adapter plug (110V/220V)
- One (1) Red filter cap for built in flashlight (pre-installed)
- Included are:
- DC Cigarette lighter cable with plug x 1
- Multi international adapter plug (UK/US/EU) x 1 each
- Red filter cap x 1
- Carrying strap x 1
- Instructional manual x 1
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 30°C (32°F to 86°F)
- Product Dimensions: 288 (H) x 236 (W) x 132 (D) mm (11.3" x 9.3" x 5.2")
- Product Weight: 4 kg
- Storage Lifetime: • At temperatures less than 10 °C: should be charged at least once every 180 days. • At temperatures from 10 °C to 27 °C: should be charged at least once every 90 days. • At temperatures from 27 °C to 40 °C: should be charged at least once every 45 days.
- Warranty: 6-month (from local supplier)
REMARKS: Under the shipping regulations for safety concern, this product is prohibited to ship by AIR, If any orders are to Sabah/Sarawak or Labuan, we are unable to ship with any courier operators. Within Peninsular Malaysia, the item will be delivered by land transports.