The Celestron C6N Newtonian telescope features a a parabolic mirror that brings all incoming light to the same focus point for reduced aberrations and increased contrast. The mirror also has a Silicon Dioxide overcoat to protect the reflecting surface.
Includes, tube-rings, dovetail, finderscope and 20mm Plossl eyepiece.
Specifications & Features:
- 150mm Parabolic Primary Mirror
- Telescope Focal Length 750mm (f/5)
- 1.25” Rack-&-Pinion Focuser
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 33% more Light-Gathering than 130mm
- Eyepiece Supplied: 20mm Plossl
- Magnification (with eyepiece supplied) x37.5
- Highest Practical Power (Potential) x300
- 6x30 Finderscope